Centauri Perfumes OM
It opens with woody fruity cool and clean tone from Thai oud,lavender mix with a little touch of green and herbal tone from spikenard.After 1 hour,the woody tone from Thai oud still be dominant mix with smoky,a hint of warm and spicy tone from smoke,frankincense,peru balsam.At the last few hours,the scent become more musky from musk and ambergris.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It give a clam vibe and also remind me of a forest.This is a oud fragrance which isn’t animalic or fecal at all.I think this might be the one for someone who want to explore the world of oud fragrance.I like it and would give it 8.75/10.I recommend you to try.
เปิดด้วยโทน woody fruity เย็นๆ สะอาดๆ จาก Thai Oud,Lavender รองด้วยโทน เขียวๆ Herbal นิดๆ จาก Spikenard หลังผ่านไป 1 ชม กลิ่นโทน woodyจาก Thai Oud ยังคงเด่น ผสมกับกลิ่นติดควันนิดๆ อุ่นๆ จากSmoke,Frankincense,Peru Balsam ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะออกmusky มากขึ้นจาก muskและ Ambergris กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 8-10ชมบนผิวผมกลิ่นUnisexครับ ใช้งานค่อนข้างง่าย กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสงบ คิดถึงป่าพอสมควรครับ เป็นกลิ่นOudที่ไม่ออกโทนสาบสัตว์เป็นมิตรกับผู้เริ่มต้นน้ำหอมแนวOudครับ ผมชอบนะครับ ให้8.75/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ


ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น