J-Scent Yawahada (Soft Skin)
It opens with fresh soft and sweet tone from pear mix with a hint of creamy tone from milk.It has a hint of airy green undertone from green note.After 40 minutes,The fresh airy tone from pear still be dominant mix with floral and rice undertone tone.After 2 hours and 30 minutes,White floral tone become dominant mix with rice,musky clean,light creamy undertone.At the last few hours,the scent become more musky clean.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It suit best for a wotking or office situation.I would say the name “soft skin” really represent the fragrance smell.I like it and would give it 8.7/10.I recommend you to try.
เปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่น อ่อนหวานนุ่มๆ จากPear ติดcreamyเบาๆจากนม รองด้วยโทนเขียวใสๆเบาๆ จากgreen note หลังผ่านไป 40 นาที กลิ่นสดชื่น ใสๆ โปร่งๆ จากpearจะยังคงเด่น รองด้วยโทนfloral และข้าว หลังผ่านไป 2 ชม30นาที กลิ่นจะออกโทนwhite floralสะอาดๆ รองด้วย โทนข้าวและmusk ติดcreamyจางๆ ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกโทนmusky สะอาดๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10 ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นUnisex ใช้งานง่ายมากครับ กลิ่นเหมาะมากกับการใส่ทำงาน สมชื่อ soft skinจริงๆ ผมชอบครับ ให้8.7/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ


ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น