Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn




It opens with fresh citrusy floral tone from lime blossom mix with green undertone from ivy.After 1 hour,the scent become more green and clean from ivy and laurels.After 4 hours,the scent become woody and clean from oakmoss,vetiver and musk.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It could be use in any situation.This scent has Tennis ball as an imaginary note which I think it is that green tone.I like it and would give it 8.5/10.I recommend you to try.


กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่น Citrusy Floral จาก Lime Blossom รองด้วยโทนเขียวนิดๆ จาก Ivy หลังผ่านไป 1 ชั่วโมงกลิ่นจะออกโทนเขียวสะอาดๆ จาก Ivy และ Laurels หลังผ่านไป 4 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นจะออกโทนwoody สะอาดๆ มากขึ้นจาก oakmoss,vetiver และ musk กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชั่วโมงแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 6-8 ชั่วโมงบนผิวผม กลิ่น Unisex ใช้งานง่ายครับ ใช้ได้ทุกโอกาสเลยสำหรับโน้ตในอุดมคติของกลิ่นนี้คือ Tennis Ballครับ  เดาว่าคือความรู้สึกเขียวๆ ที่สัมผัสได้ เป็นกลิ่นที่ดีครับให้8.5/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม