Jousset Parfums Imperial Harem
It opens with woody smoky tone from peru balsam mix with subtle rose undertone which make the scent not too heavy.After 1 hour,the rose tone become more dominant mix with sweet undertone which is well blended with the rose.After 3 hours,the scent become more dry and sweet from amber and vanilla.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours on my skin.It is an unisex scent which could be use pretty easy.I really like the middle of it,the rose is so smooth and well blend.I give it 8.5/10.I recommend you to try.
เปิดด้วยโทน Woody ควันๆ จาก Peru Balsam รองด้วยโทนกุหลาบเบาๆ ช่วยให้กลิ่นไม่หนักและแน่นจนเกินไป หลังผ่านไป 1 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นกุหลาบหอมๆจะเด่นมากขึ้นรองด้วยโทนหวานเบาๆ กลืนไปกับกลิ่นกุหลาบ ละมุนมาก หลังผ่านไป 3 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นจะเริ่มติดหวานแห้งๆจากamber และวนิลากลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชั่วโมง แรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 8-10 ชั่วโมง บนผิวผม กลิ่น Unisex ใช้ง่ายครับ ผมชอบช่วงกลางมากครับ เป็นกุหลาบที่หวานหอมละมุนมาก ผมให้8.5/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น