Precious Liquid Mandarine



Perfumer : Richard Herpin


It opens with fresh citrusy watery and a hint of fruity sweetness from mandarin mixed with green vegetable vibe from rhubarb.

After 1 hour,the scent becomes more musky clean mixed with a hint of citrusy tone from the opening and white floral tone.

After 2 hours,the scent becomes more musky woody clean.It stay in this tone until the end.


It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours on my skin then it becomes a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.


This scent is unisex and could be use easily.The opening is so fresh from orange.I as an orange fan,really love it.I give it 8.5/10. I recommend you to try.


เปิดด้วยโทนหอมCitrusy สดชื่นน้ำๆอมหวานผลไม้นิดๆจาก Mandarin เคล้าโทนเขียวๆผักๆนิดๆจาก Rhubarb 

หลังผ่านไป 1 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นจะเริ่มออกโทน musky สะอาดๆมากขึ้น เคล้ากลิ่นอาย citrus จากช่วงเปิดและดอกไม้ขาว 

หลังผ่านไป 2 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นจะออกโทน Musky woody สะอาดๆ กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ


กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชั่วโมงแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็น Bubble รอบๆตัว 

กลิ่นติดทน 6-8 ชั่วโมง บนผิวผม 


กลิ่น Unisex ครับ กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากครับ กลิ่นช่วงเปิดคือสดชื่นมากๆ ส้มจ๋าๆเลย ผมชอบนะครับ ผมให้8.5/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม