Tada Parfumeur Emishiki Sensation Red

 



Perfumer : Tada Archawong

Top : Sake Accord, Pineapple, Aqua 

Middle: Magnolia, Jasmine, Gardenia, Rose Base : Vanilla, Musky, Amber, Sandalwood


It opens with boozy tone from sake mixed with watery fruity tone from pineapple.

After 1 hour,the white floral tone which give a pleasant airy clean tone becomes more dominant.

After 4 hours,the scent becomes more musky woody creamy tone.It has a little touch of sweetness.It stay in this tone until the end.


It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it becomes a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.


This scent is unisex and versatile.It is unique.It is a good everyday scent.I really like it.I give it 8.7/10.I recommend you to try.


เปิดด้วยโทน Boozy ของSake เคล้าโทนน้ำๆและFruity ของ สับปะรด 

หลังผ่านไป 1 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นโทน White floral หอมสะอาดๆจะเด่นมากขึ้น กลิ่นดีงามสดชื่น airy ดีงามมากๆ 

หลังผ่านไป 4 ชั่วโมง กลิ่นจะออกโทน Musky Woody มันๆมากขึ้น ติดหวานเล็กน้อย กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ


กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชั่วโมงแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็น Bubble รอบๆตัว 

กลิ่นติดทน 6-8 ชั่วโมง บนผิวผม


กลิ่น Unisex ครับ ใช้ง่ายสุดๆ กลิ่นมีเอกลักษณ์ดีครับ ใช้ได้แทบทุกโอกาสเลย ผมชอบมากๆเลยครับ ผมให้8.7/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม